Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I was kicked

So being 18 weeks and 2 days everyone has been asking if I have felt a kick or movement. I have been questioning if I have felt movement or if it's just been "bodily functions". It's felt like tickling, and this week I have been wondering if my shirt has just been tickling me. This morning after I showered and got back into my horizontal position (laying down!) I felt an actual kick of something! I have no doubt it was her this time because I have never felt that movement before!

So here I lay... day 14 of captivity in my home. Connie got me an advent calendar so starting December I'll know what day it is and can stop putting the marks on the walls!
So this week I have been visited by Jeff (Jared's dad) and to day will be Grandma Nancy! We are so blessed to have family and friends in our lives that care so much. I still have not gotten over the "I need to entertain guests" instead of "these people come to help in the areas I can't do and provide me company". Connie is great to come over every Tuesday and Thursday to spend time and help a little around the house!

Feel free to contact us if you're wishing to come over and just spend time, help, or even take advantage of Jared's great cooking one night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment