Monday, November 30, 2009

Another day, another ultra sound

So today I was visited by Jared's father and enjoyed lunch and watched Law & Order! This weekend we had Jared's grandma and cousin over to hang out with me all day! I'm so lucky :)

This afternoon we had another ultrasound. Her heart rate is about 153b/m and she's about 13 oz. She's growing and moving around lots... but also she's still head down! She does not want to move and she thinks she's ready to be delivered!!! We are set up for another ultrasound next week Tuesday and then in 2 weeks we will have an Echo to check her heart again. All in all, she's doing well!

So I snuck out today! SHHHH. We went to Babies R Us and played with strollers and found bedding! I also realized that I LOVE bedrest. lol... it was cold outside and I got tired really quickly!... I'll be fine in bed for a while longer!

So basically we have our registry prepared. We're registered at Babies R Us and Kohls listed under Lorel & Jared Smith. We're also experimenting with cloth diapers. I just ordered 2 one-size all in one cloth diapers. I've been researching them for a while and think it's the way we want to go. Now these are not your gma's cloth diapers. The ones I am looking at are very similar to disposable diapers, but you keep using the cover until it's soiled (10 changes/day... 4 covers/day). So you would change the inside prefolds with each change and add as many as needed to keep her dry. So we ordered 2 covers and are going to experiment with a doll and a turkey baster :-P
Thank you all still for your prayers, visiting, meals, cleaning, and just sending messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment