Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 12 photos


They look like aliens to me at this point, but I still love them!
Jared and I just spent a lovely weekend at the Apple Festival in Biglerville, PA. My parents came out and we enjoyed a nice short weekend together! My belly is finally starting to pop and stay there. So when I get around to it I will post some pictures and keep them coming. Currently we're in week 13 and have our next doctors appointment next week. We will be finding out the sex in about 3-5 weeks. I should have a good idea of my "prognosis" at that time (risk, defects, bedrest, etc).
We're still waiting for Jared to get the time/energy to post an entry! I'll be back after the visit or when something else cool happens!
So Baby B is crazy! He/she is just a ball of energy and didn't want to stop moving until it's pictures was being taken! Here are our two little angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment