Monday, October 19, 2009

Face meets Walmart bathroom floor

Round two!

I was out today with a client grocery shopping. (I teach adolescence how to do activities of daily living when they are living in apartments after living in foster care or residential facilities). So I decided that I needed to use the rest room... well once again I got hot and realized I was going to pass out. Thank God I braced myself, putting my hands on the floor (EWWWW) and caught myself, once my head hit my hands I woke up and decided I needed to... get sick. Well... to put it mildly, this took an awfully embarrassing turn. Thank God my client had no idea what was going on, and no one was in the rest room. After a good 10-15 minutes I made it back out and my client was confused where I had been. I decided I was going to cancel the rest of my appointments for the day and go home to rest.

I assume this came from me not agreeing with the lunch of a pre-packaged Thai soup I bought from the store. It tasted good, but was spicy and just... different. I don' think I'll try that again anytime soon!

So this Thursday we're looking forward to hearing the peanuts heartbeats, and possibly see them! They are at a stage where they are developing the genitals so even though it's said that they can tell the sex at this week (14) it is sometimes very difficult. Grandma Connie is going to join us so she can hear her grandchildren's heart beats!

Once again I still have not really taken any pictures... but we will get to it! Make sure you tell Jared how much you want to see me and my belly and maybe he'll take initiative and snap away!

Also, this Sunday Connie took me out to get my first pair of pregnancy pants! Jared and I will be going to the second hand stores soon to continue our shopping!!

--I promise my husband wants to post, and one day he will!

No comments:

Post a Comment