Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh husband!

So my lovely husband... God bless his soul... wished to write the next blog entery! I gave him time and told him to do it ASAP or I'll write it first. WELL WELL WELL! Who doesn't make time for it??? hehe

So. I want to say it was Friday evening I had a craving for pickles. Jared was kind enough earlier in the week to have bought said pickles, so he didn't have to go very far! Well at first it made my face turn (like when I drink soda whoever watches!) But I proceeded to eat half the jar! The next day we went to the gym and did water aerobics. When we got home we had BLTs and then I finished the jar of pickles. Less than... 24 hours my first jar of pickles was gone (Jared shed a tear or two because he didn't have any). I offered him the juice inside, but he still cried :(.

So since this weekend I believe I have been trying to fight a cold. I have felt like my heart is racing, just really tired and icky. I think it all began on Saturday at water aerobics when I had pretty bad anxiety since it was the first time I did it. I got over it pretty well, but I was still worked up. So Monday I called the doctor and asked if I could come in to get my vitals checked. We're going away on Friday and I thought it best to get it checked ASAP. They told me to come in the next day.

I get there and wait for an hour and go in. I am maintaining weight and my vitals are stable and great for me. So, because I am driving 8 1/2 hours to PA on Friday they wanted to just "make sure" (put me at ease) and give me an ultra sound. (I love having twins and getting ultra sounds every other week!) So this is the first time they used the regular on on my belly with the mounds of gel.

If you know about positioning and labels, cool. If not here we go. So Baby A is the one that is set to come out first, Baby B is furthest away. Baby A was there, chill, stretching, and waving from time to time. (I'm 12 weeks along now... beginning the 4th month). BABY B on the other hand... had a mountain dew that morning. He/she was bouncing off the walls of my uterus, flipping, and enjoying their new freedom. So I decided that child will be Jared's and I will take the calm one! But we did get pictures, and as soon as I can they will get posted. They are starting to look like babies now which is amazing.

This weekend we will be in Pennsylvania for the Apple Festival! I am sooooo excited. It'll just be me, Jared and my parents. YAY!
Hopefully Jared will post something soon, so I'm not monopolizing the screen! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment