Sunday, February 21, 2010

Up to 1oz

So little Lorelei is up to eating about 28ml (about 1oz). I think my biggest question right now is, how much do babies eat?! I have rented the hospital pump and will continue to rent it until she is home and I'm only supplementing with pumping. Apparently the hospital breast pump is "industrial" and has a "Tim the tool man Taylor" motor in it, specifically designed for people who are only pumping. We have her head scan tomorrow and feel comfortable enough that the results are going to be normal, but we still would appreciate the prayers to help us accept any news.

Here are the most recent photos:)


She loves her daddy!

Already asleep on the job!

Can't keep my eyes off of you!

Yea, I'm making a face because I have gas...
Hey daddy, my belly is full and I'm getting sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment