Saturday, February 6, 2010

I was showered!

We want to thank everyone individually, and will do, but here I want to give an overall THANK YOU to everyone who has blessed us with getting started on our baby needs. We just had a shower today thrown by Grandma Connie. The turn out was amazing due to the horrible weather. We did miss everyone who could not make it due to the weather and distance.

I will share some pictures that I have not been posting, and some just taken today.


Stroller from Aunt Mary, high chair from Grammy n PopPop, bath from Aunt Nydia n Rita, Monkey's from Grandma Connie, Lorelei's blanket from Erica... I think I got this picture!


Thanks to Michaela, she decorated the room with the wall decals... these are the finished walls.


Don't I sport the hospital bed? This is right before the surgery in November (4th)

I make the hospital look great, huh?

Remember when I broke out in hives before surgery? Well here is one picture... unattractive, but more attractive than the other pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment