Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wait and see


So we had our weekly appointments and everything seems stable. I have not lost any more fluid, but she has not gained any back either. I am still in the wait and see stage for actual membrane rupture, infection, contractions, etc. I have not gained any weight since last time. Everything is pretty stagnant, which is good. So we're 25 weeks along and almost out of the woods on early delivery without long term disabilities (I believe is the way it's put).

So right now I'm doing my best to focus on other things outside of "am I going to deliver in a week?" Laying around all day on bedrest gives one too much time to think! Lorelei continues to be head down and does not want to show her face! She is weighing in at 1lb 13oz and is in the 60th %ile. So tallyho lets keep praying for another 9 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment