Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yet another apt.

So today we went to see our delivering OBGYN. We just reviewed progress, go weighed, measured, and heard her heart beat. She's been really calm today! (surprisingly) and her heart rate is 148. I'm measuring properly for 22 weeks and I've gained a total of about... 16lbs! As long as I continue along this track I should gain enough weight for the doctors approval!
We're currently waiting for confirmation from Cincinnati on seeing the HR Dr once a month instead of every week since we're out of the woods. We're also waiting to hear about continuing medication, setting up classes (birthing, breastfeeding, etc.) and bedrest/exercise.

I have had nice visits from people over the last week or so! I know everyone is so busy with the holidays, but I really do appreciate the messages, calls, and visits when people have the time.

We'll be celebrating Christmas with half of Jared's family this weekend and then the other half I believe the week after Christmas. So it seems that Christmas week will be a little quiet for us. Jared will be taking care of his mother since she will be having surgery on Tuesday, so prayers her way are appreciated for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery!

Oh yea, and my birthday is coming up too! Yay for bedrest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment