Sunday, December 27, 2009

another night at the hospital

Wednesday night Lorel was in the hospital all night. She was leaking a little amniotic fluid, which fortunately has stopped. But we checked the fluid levels, refilled the washer fluid reservoir, and gave her a wash and wax. She's good for another 3,000 mi. Next regularly scheduled maintenance is Mon. at 3. Results as events warrant. Merry Christmas to all!

Lorel's forcing me to write more, including the information that she's forcing me to write more. My in-laws came out for Christmas and surprised her in the hospital Thurs. morning. We had a great Christmas, interspersed with me staying at my mom's to take care of her post surgery. We are worrying it through and now we're on to the second wave: Lorel's birthday. Happy Birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment