Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thud Thud Thud

So my papa bear came out here on Monday to help with our rental property. After the first day we determined to hire out the work, so Papa spent time with us! It's so nice to have family out here, so comfortable to know when I come home I'll see him :).
So, an update since my face met the bathroom floor. I have not been eating as much as I should... big surprise! hehe I just cannot get into the habit of eating ALL the time! As long as I eat I feel okay... but if I go a long time (2-3 hours) I will feel horrible... unexplainably horrible. But I need to eat between those 2-3 hours to avoid feeling bad at all. It's so hard!
We went to the doctors this morning and my dad came along. That was nice... now if you know us, keeping it quiet, appropriate, and focused is not our strong suite. So we decided that I had both these men with me to do a paternity test... and the rest of the guys are on the way! We got a few laughs. All my sats are good and we got to hear the heart beats. Both are at least 150 b/m. So anything between 120-160 is great! I will meet at this office one more time and then go to the fetal medicine place at the hospital for the rest of the time. They have better technology, but I will keep my regular doctor and visit her in-between visits as needed.
So Papa Bear got to hear his grandchildren's heart beats! They are positioned kind of one on top of the other. Once I get around to it, and figure out how I will put the pictures of ultra sounds up.
I have lost weight... just about a pound or half a pound, but still at 10 weeks I should be gaining some weight! I hope I get this appetite and eat like it's going out of style!
We'll keep updating as I keep growing. So we're at the end of 10 weeks, my doctor feels I should stop driving (I drive around 100 miles/day for work) around 28 weeks (last week of January), and will probably deliver around 36 weeks (March 22nd). So I'm willing to accept bets on when these two will make their appearance! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment