Sunday, April 4, 2010

NICU Graduate!

So on Wed around 1pm we left the hospital with our little girl! She graduated and made it home! We have been tired, scared, thrilled, worried, and amazed by God's love to give us this amazingly strong and well behaved baby girl. Our hearts go out to the nurses at the NICU for taking such good care of our baby girl, and teaching us how to do all the little things from changing a diaper to feeding, to consoling... they are very special and amazing people! My parents came out on Friday and we have been blessed to have had some time to sleep and get some well needed rest. I go back to work tomorrow :( but am going to try and do my best to make it all work. Lorelei is very strong and lifts her head, turns it, and does other fun stuff. She has an adorable cry and is a great eater.

Please send me by email your addresses (EVERYONE) so I can send out announcement cards. Even if you think I have your address, I don't! My harddrive died a few months ago and we lost everything... just a few days before it happened I thought I should write down the addresses and never got around to it in time! (lessen learned!)

Here are a few pictures, please check out snapfish and facebook for the rest! (only 6 upload on a blog entry and it takes forever, thus not all the photos are posted!)

PopPop telling many stories!
Lorelei talking to her friends... dirty puppy, red crab, and purple star fish
Lorelei's new trick!
Lorelei loves her boppy seat given by Jackie Salmon!
The outfit from Grammy Mennuti and the booties are made by Great Aunt Cathy!
The picture before she left the NICU!

2 comments:

  1. What great parents Lorelei has! It was my pleasure to be her nurse. She is beautiful and a sweetie. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete