Friday, April 30, 2010

1 mo anniversary

So today is Lorelei's 1 mo anniversary of coming home. In 12 days she will be 3 months old and on Monday she will be 2 weeks old (adjusted).
We went to the neonatologist toady for a follow up preemie appointment. She's doing great for being 2 weeks old! She is now weighing 8lbs which means she has gained 21.5 oz in 21 days... averaging just over 1oz per day... and that was her goal!

I will post more pictures when I put them up. I am also going to try and figure out how to post video.

I hope everyone has received their thank you cards, and if not then hopefully soon! I've been getting some sent back for random reasons... so please know that we are so thankful for everyone and everything we're been given. We wouldn't be able to get through without the help, prayers and love from all of you!

OH And NJ... Party at my place (in Brick) on June 27th at about 12pm. I'll get formal invites out within the month!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! 1 month home!! And growing so very well!!

    ReplyDelete