Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy birthday pocket sized baby!




Lorelei's big girl bed!

Lorelei in her big girl bed!


Lorelei with the healing rosary from Grammy's friends at school.

Great Grandma Smith!

So life is busy (haha go figure!); work, nicu, life, nicu, work, nicu... as you can imagine driving to the NICU takes quite a bit out of us. She is where she needs to be. But I cannot stop thinking that I need her home now. She's been hitting her milestone necessary to come home except for stopping her brady's. Now they have decreased significantly! But they have not stopped... I cannot help but think she won't ever get over them and will stay in the NICU forever. It's her birthday and I want her home... is that too much to ask? And then there is Maddison...

Here are the pictures I promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment