Monday, March 8, 2010

Big girl bed~

My pocket sized baby is in a big girl bed! I will post pictures when I get the camera charged. She has a few steps left to come home.
-Master eating (waking up; rooting; suck, swallow, breath; staying awake)
-Continue to gain weight
-Maintain her body temperature
-Have 7 days without any episodes (brady cardia)

I believe eating, weight, and temp are going to be under control within a week... and fingers crossed the brady (low heart rate) ends the following week. We're hoping for this little girl to be home by the time my parents come out! We're expecting some set backs... hoping for none... but trying to be realistic.

Keep her in your prayers. We enjoy watching her grow each day... she is becoming more aware each and every day. I feel horrible leaving her and feeling like she is bored when she wakes up and no one is there... there's just a cover over her head.

Week one of work was down, and week two has begun. This will be interesting, managing my life an work. Please pray for our family as we transition back into the working world!

No comments:

Post a Comment