Sunday, September 26, 2010

Long time away

So it has been a long journey since we have found out we were having twins. Thinking back hurts a lot... but looking at Lorelei brings such joy.
I don't know what to write anymore, but she is getting big and starting to hit those fun milestones. We're starting to baby proof the house because she is thinking about crawling! The knees went up yesterday underneath her like she was going to push herself to all 4s but she just kicked them back out. She is eating A LOT and loves sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, prunes, and carrots. She also loves bananas and is okay with oatmeal (she hated the rice cereal). She still cries a lot, but has more periods of checking out her surroundings and taking everything in. She laughs a lot, rolls over like she is on a mission, and has an attitude! She has the most beautiful smile if I may say so myself!

Lorelei and I went out to NJ to surprise my parents this past weekend. I met up with Jacque (my great friend from HS) and her daughter at the airport. We went down to my moms school and surprised her! (She was soooo surprised, but had an inkling something was going to happen). SO after that I called my dad (if he answered I was going to say, LETS GO TO LUCNH<>
I apologize to those that I didn't tell I was going. I was only out for 3 days and I was pretty busy...

I do want to thank everyone for all the prayers we have received and all the gifts. If you know me I am horrible with getting thank you cards out, but they will get out (from this summer). I usually have them written up soon after the fact, but addressing them is a problem (especially when my computer crashes and looses all the addresses!). I will now print out all the addresses and keep them in a safe place!!!

Well everyone stay safe and enjoy the fall with the cool air, changing leaves, new smells, and warm apply cider :)
God Bless and make today a day that you're proud of!
(and pictures will come soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment